- Make sure our government follows the constitution. See article 1, section 8 for duties assigned to the government and the 10th amendment. It is the law that all in government are sworn to defend.
- Keep our national defences strong.
- Secure the borders of the U.S. and enforce our current immigration laws. Immigrants need to assimilate U.S. law, culture and language before they can be part of our civil society.
- Make federal agents follow the law with no exemptions.
- Flat Tax with No Exemptions - repeal entire current tax code - results in drastic reduction of the size of the IRS bureaucracy and increases revenue, about 12% on income should do it at the Federal level, 12% will yield over $1Trillion.
- Eliminate Business tax - Encourages business expansion that creates more jobs. As long as the business does not distribute the money to owners or employees the money can be used to grow the business creating more jobs. Taxing business profits then taxing dividends to investors is double taxation.
- Privatize Social Security - Create a forced savings plan - results in abolition of Medicare and drastic reduction of the Social security Administration, This will remove from our government 2 of the biggest socialist debt creators, saving potentially $1.2 trillion per year in taxes, money that is taken out of the economy and not invested. The money will remain the property of the citizens where congress cannot get their hands on it. See my numbers here. See what the CATO Institute says about it. This will only benefit the citizens, returning control of their money to them.
- Remove the Federal Reserve Bank - The interest rate should be determined by the market demand for money. There is no reason for inflation. Congress should be the only entity to print money and spend it into the economy to run the government. Pay off the debt to the bank and other lenders. No interest charges. Creates wealth in the citizenry. This is the definition of a wealth based system. We are in a debt based system. See the history of money. The Federal Bank is not a Federal entity, it is privately held and creates money from nothing, lending it to the government and charging interest on it. Under that system, the debt can only grow in order to keep paying the interest. This must be halted.
- Repeal Affordable Health Care Act completely - it does not fit in with a free market economy, let people have Ben Carson's idea of health care insurance, disaster insurance bought across state lines and a tax free health care savings plan that can be passed on to their heirs tax free.
- Remove authority from the
unelected bureaucracy to make new law - this power must be only in
the hands of our elected representatives, over-regulation of our
businesses stifles their growth and thus the growth of jobs. If the congress does not approve a proposed law, then it should not become law.
- Remove all regulations that impede economic growth. Yes, keep the major anti-polution laws that are logical, for example; no waste dumped in rivers or open ground, dispose of it properly.
- Give monetary incentives to keep the environment clean, like no fines. (not sure about this one)
- Give monetary incentives to government officials to shrink the government - pay department heads huge bonuses from the money they save. They are now paid for increasing their department size.
- Remove or shrink unnecessary or duplicate agencies - EPA, FCC, FDA, Department of Education, Department of Energy, … all they do is create more costly regulations.
- Cut government support for able citizens that do not work - encourage individual responsibility
- Remove the ability of business to contribute to political campaigns, otherwise we end up being ruled by businesses instead of our elected representatives exercising our will.
If we give people incentives to start businesses and businesses incentives to grow, jobs will become so plentiful that workers will be in control of their wages. Government has never and will never foresee everything needed to make an economy work. That's the main reason communism has always failed. Let the people do what they want with their money. They always want to make more. That creates jobs for those that are willing to work.
If we do all the things listed in this document, there will be jobs for everyone.